With the unfolding of modern technologies and preponderance of Digital Marketing (DM), businesses are doing all that they can to match up the pace. Businesses are either changing their plans of action into the digital one, or amplifying existing marketing strategies with digital advertising techniques- And the first question that may arise here is- Why Digital Marketing is important for your businesses- I’ll dissect this for you and let us start with some statistical influences of Digital Marketing-
Why Digital Marketing is Important
- 34% of the businesses already had an integrated digital marketing plan in 2016
- 72% marketers believe that traditional marketing is no longer sufficient and Digital Marketing will make their company revenue to be increased by 30% by the end of 2017
- More than 80% of businesses will increase their digital marketing spending plan that may go beyond the IT budget.
Why Digital Marketing is important for your business
- You need to incorporate befitting Digital Marketing Strategy in your business module in an attempt to be an active part of exceptionally pervasive and equally lucrative online market place.
- Since DM is not just a quickly developing power in today’s world of marketing, it is set to be the eventual fate of marketing, and it seems that soon digital marketing will surpass all the traditional marketing maneuvers.